Most important things to know
- Match play length on match card has nothing to do with match length in the schedule
- Match play length do ONLY show up on match card!
- You can not change match play length for single group play matches, just for the whole category.
- You CAN change match play length for single playoff matches, typical a end final match is longer
- Match card can be printed from the same window as you register results.
- You can whenever you want change the match play time data
- Match play time data includes number of periods, periode length and periode break
Example: 2x15 (5) : 2 periods, 15 min periode length, 5 min periode break
Where do match play length on match card show?
Match play length will show up like this:
Set match play length data for the hole category
- Click on the button "Set match card play time" as shown
- Play time data for group play are shown in this columns
- Play time data for playoff are shown in this columns
- Remember to click "Save changes". When saved, all match play data is updated.
Set match play length data for one or several playoff matches
- Right click on a playoff match and select "Change"
- Enter data in the bottom of the popup ("Num periods:" and so on)
- Remember to click "Save"