Most important stuff
- Using a play key called "FourSet", activate a special type of play system where round two is depending of results from round one. Winner meets winner, loser meets loser,.
- With "FourSet" play key, the number of teams in a group MUST be 4.
- Round number 1 is running as default, but round number 2 is based on results from round number 1.
- When register results on the web, teams in round number 2 will be filled in.
- Playoff can be made as usual after group play.
TXO settings using FourSet playing method
- First of all, activate use of seeding. Without parameter "Use Seeding" turned on, this playing type will not work.
- And last, select play key "FourSet" from column "Play key". No you can make your match schedule as usual
How and when are teams in round two filled in?
Teams in round two are filled in by scripts on the public web site. So when both results for round 1 are entered, the teams in round two are filled in. TXO has no influence on this. When all matches in a group are finished, the public web site is calculating teams who shall play in playoff.