All reports are found inside window from top menu "Output general" - "Reports".
5 most important things to know!
- All reports are shown in a preview, so you do not need to print them at once
- In the report preview window, there is a button to export both as Excel and PDF
- Some reports, i.e. matchcard, is also found on the match setup web site
- Always look for a filter before you print something. The output will be easier to read for your collegues.
- Are you missing a special type of report? Make contact to support, and we wil probably include it in the next update!
In depth explanation
- Make a filter before printing. It is three type of filters here; Category, field, date.
- This is the matchcard area.Notice the dropdown ("Standard1") where you can find several types of matchcards
- This is the regular match list prints.
- Some special prints, for example you can print last match for each group for use in prize giving.
- This is just a table where you can design your own print. You first sort and arrange the columns, then right click and make a print.
- More prints divided into areas