This is the most complex window in TX. If you just work as we recommend, you will spend less than 30 min on 50 matches to schedule. Of course, if you have a really big tournament with 500+ matches, you must accept more time to use.
5 most important things to know!
- A schedule is using a lot of parameters for position the matches, such as tournament date, category play time, restrictions for teams and so on. Spend some time to ensure those parameters are correct.
- Do not schedule to many groups at once. We recommend max 50 matches in one schedule.
- You must accept to move some matches by manual after TX has made a schedule, but this is easy to do!
- You do not need to delete existing matches in the scheduling group before you make a new schedule!
- When the schedule is finished, you can publish the schedule to an evaluation link so your collegues can have a look.
In depth explanation
- Enter the tab "Scheduling"
- Select one category and then select the groups you want to schedule (4)
- Enter number of matches to play each day. NOTE: Restrictions, final play starts and more can make this number of matches impossible to achive.
- Select the groups you want to schedule. The matches will show in the table to the right.
Explanation: A - 4 (6 / 8) -> Group A - 4 teams, 6 matches planned, 8 matches scheduled
If one row is red, it means that number of matches planned is not equal to number of matches scheduled
- You can make matches unscheduled. Then you must position all matches by your self.
- Click on this button to let TX schedule the matches. A new window will show up, telling you what TX is doing.
- If you change your mind, you can delete the unschedule matches here.
- When TX is finished, all matches shows up in the "visualizer", which is a graphic view of the matches.
Video: Kampoppsett komplett turnering