In the startup page, you can change some basic info about your tournament, such as name and license owner. But more important, you can select other tournaments AND you can download new tournaments from web.
5 most important things to know!
- A registration site for your tournament MUST be made on the net starting at www.profixio.com
You can NOT make this site inside TX as you could before.
- You must have a valid TX license before you can do something with your tournament. The license is free of charge. More info here.
- When the deadline for the tournament has expired, you start with downloading those data into TX. Click on tab shown as (8) in image below.
- You can send and receive cupfiles to your collegues
- You make the whole match schedule inside TX, nothing on the web
In depth explanation
- Click on this button to set a new name of your tournament. This name will show on the web site as well.
- You can change license owner, typically if you want someother club to take over the ownership for your tournament
- This is the place to select the license for this tournament. It is rarely you need to change this.
- You can search and download another license. You can download several licenses if you whish.
- Activate your tournament or select a new one. NOTE: This tab is showing the tournament files which are saved on your local hard disk.
- This tab shows tournament files sent to you. Maybe someone want you to evaluate the match schedule.
- Tab showing your backupfiles. TX is saving a backup before certain operations, such as deleting a lot of matches.
- This tab shows all your tournament which is on the web. Use this tab to download a tournament where the registration deadline is expired and you want to do the match schedule.
- Some extra tabs showing stuff of lesser interests.