Ranking table data are used to position teams when group play is finished. TX use the federation criteria as default so in most cases you do not need to change anything. But the criterias can be changed to whatever wyou want to.
This is where you find the criteria setup window (Show ranking table):
5 most important things to know!
- If you follow your federation default criterias, you do not need to do anything here!
- The table criteria is calculated on our web site, so it is updated in the same second as a results is registrated.
- You can override the table position on the match admin web site. A team which is calcultated as number two, can be set to for example number four. It is most often used if a team has done something un-reglemented.
- On the match admin site, you can mark a team as a guest team, and force the team to be in the last position in the group ranking table.
- It is possible to turn off the ranking table calculation on web (same place as you register results) but it is NOT recommended! If you want a category to not show tables (that is often the youngest ones), you must mark this categroy to not show tables.
In depth explanation
- Select the table type (for example select "Football")
- The system default table criterias are shown in this list. You can delete a criteria by the - button in the bottom row of this list.
- You can enter a new criteria at the top row.
3a NOTE: Locally means matches within two teams. In this example, row 4 is "Most points locally", means if two teams have equal points, equal diff goals, equal scored goals then the team which won the internal match of these two teams are positioned first.
- Use arrows to move criterias up and down.
- At the end, just save the criterias and the web will be updated at once. If tables exists on web, they will be recalculated with your new criterias.
- From here, you can assign tables to each category. The ranking table system on the web will be updated.
- This is just a preview of how the table is presented on the web
Table view setup