Monrad playtype is based on the idea to make matches between teams with similar skills. Only the first round is set with teams; The other. The next rounds are results of the preceding rounds. The best teams in round one will meet eachother in round two. BUT: Two teams will not meet several times if possible to avoid!
NOTE: You MUST register results in TX when using Monrad! You can not register results in Profixio app or in our website.
5 most important things to know
- Monrad playtype can be set for a single category. You dont need to used it in the whole tournament.
- The matches will be scheduled round by round. At the start, matches in round two (and more) will not have assigned teams. Only field and time is set.
- When all matches in one round are played, the teams will be inserted for the next round.
- Teams will not meet each other twice. If you have a lot of rounds, often the Monrad play type will lose effects in the latest rounds.
- It is not usual to combine Monrad with a final play.
How to set Monrad play type?
- Enter menu "Date-Category-Field" and choose Monrad play type in the column as shown.
How to update teams for the upcoming rounds?
- When you have entered all results in a round, TX will calculate teams in matches for the next round.