When a schedule is finished, you must publish this schedule to the web. This is done by some few clicks, and after som seconds you will see the matches on a easy read web site. The url (link) to this matchs schedule site is almost the same as to the registration site. You only change "reg" to "matches" (www.profixio.com/reg/uefa2012 -> www.profixio.com/matches/uefa2012).
5 most important things to know
- You can make a evaluation schedule hidden to all other than the person(s) which you send the link to by email.
- You can publish only the teams divided into groups. This is nice if you want to verify that the teams are registerered in correct category and correct numbers.
- After you have published the match schedule, send an email to all team leaders with a link to the match schedule site.
- If you have assigne referees to the matches, you transfer referee data by its own button.
- Be aware of some action to the left in the publish window. You can for example delete the whole schedule on the web if something is wrong.
- This is the button to transfer the schedule to the web.
- If the web looks strange just turn on this check box and the web will be 100% equal to the match schedule in TX.
- Click on this button to send an email to all team leaders, with a link to the match schedule site.
- You can make an evaluation schedule which are hidden. Send a email to the persons you want to show this evaluation schedule to (he or she will get a special link to the schedule).
- You can transfer only the teams divided into group, with no matches.
How to hide certain matches on the web?
You can hide selected matches on the web by right click in the match list, and select "Hide/show this match on the web". If you want to show the match, do exactly the same. A column "Hide on web" will show you which matches are hidden.
NOTE: You do not need to publish the schedule after you have done changes here!
How to hide who is playing final play?
Enter the tab "Match list" in the Scheduling menu. Locate a column called "Is not show final play names on the web". Turn on the check box for each final play match where you do not want to show for example "Group A/1", but instead show "Not decided". When the team is decided in this final play match, the correct team name will show.
NOTE: You must publish the schedule after you have done changes here!