Most important things to know
- Match length can be change for all matches in a category or for just selected matches
- Be aware that collisions can be made when changing match length.
- Often, you must do some manual moving of matches after changing match length
- After changing match length, you can compress the matches
Change match length on selected matches (one or several)
- Click on the match (CTRL+click if you want to select several) and the right click on one of them
- Select "Change" from the right click menu
- Enter new match length and click "Save match length".
As you can see, the selected matches has got a new match length.
- Choose matches which shall be collapsed (or expanded if the new match length is longer).
TIP: You can choose a bunch of matches by pressing the SHIFT-key and use your mouse to drag a rectangle over the matches.
- Select "Collapse"
- As you can see after collaps, all matches are now moved nearby eachother.
Change match length for a whole category