Adding a league play
Possibilities and limitations
- League play can only be made from postions in the group play.
- It is not possible to first run a group play, then a playoff and then a league play
- After a league play, you can have a ordinary playoff
Showing placeholder for league play
- First of all, the placeholder for league play must be shown. Enter menu "Tree actions" - "Show league play area"
Assign competitors to league play
- Click on the plus-sign to add one league play (click several times to add more leagues)
- Drag positions into group play. You can whenever you want switch competitors; Just drag in or out the league boxes.
NOTE: You must click "Save"-button to save the playoff tree!
Continue to playoff
You can make a playoff after league play
- Start with making new matches by dragging the new box to correct position. Here we have made one final and semi-finals
- Drag positions from league play up in the playoff boxes. You can change data by dragging between boxes and delete by right click on a box or a competitor
To delete data eighter drag the postions out from the box or in some cases right click on the box and select "Delete"