- You can restrict a referee from certain dates. Even if you do so, you can position a referee on a restricted date but you will get a visual symbol in the graphic window. Click on the menu (1) to set a restriction.
- You can restrict a referee from certain categories. Even if you do so, you can position a referee on a restricted date but you will get a visual symbol in the graphic window. Click on the menu (2) to set a restriction. More info in next chapter.
Set restriction for categories
NOTE: If a referee has NONE categories assigned, this means that the referee can referee ALL categories.
- Open menu (2) from picture above and select one or several referees
- Select which category(ies) this referee CAN referee.
- Click save to assign thois categories to selected referee(s)
- To delete restrictions, select one, several or all referees, and click this button.
- When you click on a referee with a date restriction, you will se the symbolic as orange lines for the period the referee is restricted. NOTE: This will only show up when you click on the referee box (here the green little box in the lower left of the match box)
- If a referee is on a restricted area, you will see one line cross the referee box (here the green box)
- If a referee has two "jobs" at the same time, a red line will show up between the two matches
- In order to show category restrictions, you must turn on this function. This is because the performance can slow down for big tournaments when restrictions must be calculated all the time.
When Show restrictions is on, all matches will be red with categories the selected referee is restricted from.
- Click on a referee.
- The restricted matches will now turn red.