Sometimes two teams from the same club must share players to be able to make two teams. Then these two teams should preferably not play against each other, so the salutation could be to create anti competitors. Makes sense, right? By doing this, TXO avoids the teams that rely on borrowing players from each other playing time or meeting in a match.
Create anti competitors
To create anti competitors, tap Shortcuts → Make anti competitors.
- Select competitors which are anti competitors.
- Press Save anti competitors when you want these to be anti-competitors.
- Remember to add minimum break between teams. By minimum break is meant the number of matches pause.
- Remember to save when finished.
- If you do not want two teams to be anti-competitors, simply click the Delete-button.