5 most important things to know
- Referees can make their own registration on tournament registration site. They will be downloaded into TXO when you activate the tournament and by manual if you want.
- It is also possible to enter referees directly into TXO
- You can register up to five different referee roles such as Main referee, Assistant referre 1 and 2.
- Referees can be restricted to referee certain dates and / or certain categories
- Referes are published to the public match setup and depending on your settings they show up on different sites.
Assign referee to a match
- Select type of role, for example "Main referee". The column "Main referee" will show up green in the match list.
- Select referee row
- Select matches eighter in the graphical area (just click on the boxes (or ctrl-click to select several)...
- ...or select the matches from the match list. Or use both.
- Click the Save button when finsihed and continue with rest of the matches
Delete referee assigned to matches
- Select type of role, for example "Main referee". Select matches. Now you will delete all Main referees on selected matches.
- Select type of role, for example "Main referee". You do not need to select matches. Now you will delete all Main referees on all matches.
- This will delete all referees from all matches no matter referee role.
Number of matches
In this column you will se how many matches each referee is having.