5 most important things to know
- The restriction page is opened from menu "Shortcuts" as shown. This page is always availible no matter in what menu you are working.
- Restrictions are VERY important in order to get a correct schedule.
- Remember to read notes from the team leaders regarding whishes of restrictions.
- You must not restrict so much that a schedule is impossible to make!
- Restrictions are additive. That is restricting for a club is adding to restrictions for a category.
Add new restriction
- Select type of restriction. For example; Select "Categories" to restrict all teams in a category to play on sunday.
- Select the object you want to restrict by click and set the check box active.
- Select the date you want to restrict. You can select several dates if for example you want to restrict a team to not play before 10AM any day because of travelling distance.
- Select the time periode to restrict. In this example the selected category can not play on sunday before 11AM.
- Save restriction when finished.
Delete a restriction
- Click as shown in (1) on the restriction you want to edit or delete
- Click "Delete" on every restriction you want to delete
- ...as you can se you can select many
- Save your changes when finished
TIP: You can delete all restrictions in the active type (club, competitor, category, etc) by clicking the button "Delete all restrictions".