5 most important things to know
- There are several pages you need for your tournament. You need to present the registration page, the matches page, one page to register results and maybe one page for the referees. You will find all these links (urls) in the window shown under.
- To simplify for you as a tournament owner, we include most of the links on your tournament home page. One example is this spanish tournament:
- Do NOT send your main admin link to persons not in the committee. If unauthorized persons get the admin link, they have access to all data in your tournament and can really make a lot of problems.
- Only the registration page demands a password. In all other links the password is included in the link.
- The adminlink gives you access to 100% of your tournament included all the tournament pages.
Window explanation - Tournament links
Enter menu "Shortcuts" - "Show tournament links"
- This is the tournament page including register teams
- This is the public match setup page (along with results and tables)
- Show matches dynamic on a screen in common areas
- Link to the result registration page (which always shall be used for result reg). This link must be sent to those who shall register results during the tournament! Remember; Do also send the password!
- Password for the result registration page
- Admin page for registrations, economi, settings and schedule
- Page where you can make minor changes in the schedule
- Simplified match edit page