Competitors - in depth
Criteria for registration
- A competitor is always registered by the web site (profixio.com/reg)
- Only vacant competitors can be registered inside TXO.
- No data can be changed for a competitor in TXO.
- All competitors are downloaded from web site, also withdrawn and those on wait list
Competitor deleted on web
- A competitor deleted on web will be downloaded into TXO.
- This comp will be set as withdrawn and unassigned group and unassigned matches
- Matches will be changed to get a vacant instead, so the matches will NOT be deleted.
- The matches will continue to show in visualizer, but is marked with a vacant competitor.
- The matches will also continue to show on the web, but with a vacant competitor.
Competitor undeleted on web
- A competitor which is undeleted on web, will be downloaded into TXO, but will be unassigned.
- If vacant exists with matches, a suggestion is made to switch.
Competitor on wait list
- Competitors on wait list are downloaded to TXO. They are checked with "Waitlist"
- When moved from wait list on web, "waitlist" will be removed and the competitor is shown as unassigned in the category.
- If vacant exists in a group, TXO suggest to switch this two competitors.
- If moved from sharp list on web to waitlist, and this competitor has matches, then all matches is replaced by a vacant
Competitor moved to another group when matches exists
- The competitors matches is replaced by a vacant so no matches is deleted
- This vacant is created in runtime