5 most important things to know
- You can schedule new matches (group and playoff) or just make a single match
- It is possible to delete single matches, a group of matches or by a filter
- It is absolutely recommended to move match(es) by using the graphical "visualizer". Just click on a box (a match) and move to the wantet position. You can select several matches before moving.
- Be aware of color codes. They give a lot of information.
- REMEMBER to save changes! A web site do NOT save changes by automatic!
Basic window function areas
- Button to start making matches (groups or playoff)
- Menu including functions to change match, publish and a lot more
- Visualizer where you can select match before moving, deleteing or changing teams
- Most important button: SAVE! You can also undo your changes which are done AFTER the last saving
- Are to show or hide dates in order to make the matches more visible and easier to work with
- Table with filter row to search matches by filtering in the top row