5 most important things to know
- Each category must be assigned to one or more fields.
- Enter number of players for each category. This makes it easier to assign categories to fields and more effective grouping.
- Match length and team match break are two VERY important values. Be sure you set those values correct!
- Start final play time will force group play to be finished before this time. This is also for categories without playoff!
- You can change name and description of categories here. The name and description will be used in public web schedule.
- To make things simpler, enter the number of players for each category. Later, it is easy to assign the corresponding fields to the categories.
- Match length could better be called "Slot length" because this is the length of the match + the break between this and the next match (field break). So if a team play 2x8 minutes and you want 4 minutes of break to the next match, the match length will be 20 minutes. NOTE: This is only in used in scheduling algorithm.
- Match break is number of matches each team shall wait before they can play their next match. Often the value is set to 1, so each team has to wait at least one match after they have played a match.
- Playoff length is the same as match length, but is for playoff matches. If no playoff matches exists in the category, the value has no effect.
- If there are class playoff games, you can decide when the playoffs start. The pool game will then have to be completed by this time. NOTE: This value is not mandatory to deposit.
- The endgame length is the same as the match length, but is for the endgame matches. If there are no endgame matches for the class then this value has no effect.
Notes: Changing this value will override any changes you may have made per game in the playoff window.
- Turn on the option not to display a table on the web for classes that are too young for this. You can hide tables from this column. By default, the TXO uses the different federations' rules for using a table for younger classes.
- Set a class as inactive if the class is not to be displayed.
- You can merge classes if a class has too few players.
- You can also split classes later if you wish.
Update match length used in matchcards