5 most important things to know
- All your tournaments which you have access to, will show up in this first page.
- You can not delete a tournament in this page. You have to log in as administrator (www.profixio.com/reg) and make it inactive from there.
- You can not make a tournament from here. This must be done from the site www.profixio.com.
- It is not possible to add registration data from TXO. This must be done from the main admin site. We recommend to let the team leaders do their own changes.
- You have access to all your tournament links from this site. Open the panel at the bottom of this site and click on a tournament.
- All tournaments which you have access to, are listed in this grid. Just activate the correct one.
- Only upcoming tournaments are shown in the grid. You can show all historical tournaments by click on "Show all tournaments"
- Each tournament has several sub pages, i.e. to admin the registering site, site for result registration and so on. All these links is found in "Show/hide tournament links"
- When working with a tournament, some notes are by automatic written to a log. You can see this log by showing the note panel.
- Complete documentation is found on the help site
- As for all such types of grids, you can export the data to both PDF and Excel.
- This area will show som important stuff from thos who are programming this system.