5 most important things to know
- It is only possible to schedule teams which are divided into a group.
- You can easily switch two teams group (and eventually matches) by dragging a team onto one other.
- Number of matches for a team can be also be set at group level. That is, if category M is set with 1 serie team (all against all), you can set group B to play double serie instead. Often this is done if group B has fewer teams than the rest.
- Here is more info about vacant team!
- It is not possible to add, edit or delete teams inside TXO. This must be done by the registration admin site. When changes are done, TXO will update and reflect the changes.
- Click on a row to select a category...
- ...enter number of matches for each team to play (or number of series)
- Divide the selected category into groups based on number of teams each group. TXO will avoid teams from same club to be in same group.
- It is possible to increase or decrease number of groups. If you do this, teams must be dragged to the correct group by manual.
- Two groups can be switch for whatever reason. Then all teams in group X will switch with teams in group Y
- If you must divide teams it can be smart to assign all teams in selected category first. NOTE: All matches will be deleted for this category!
- If you know teams will register later, you can make a vacant team. This vacant team behave as an ordinary team in a match schedule. When new team is registred, TXO will suggest to switch these teams.
- Delete vacant teams if you do not need them! If vacant team has matches, the matches will be deleted.
- You can move one team from a group to another.
- You can switch two teams by dropping a team onto one other. If matches exists, they will update with correct teams.
- Unassigned teams can not be scheduled. They will show up in this box.
Change who to play an extra match
If the group is set to play 3 (or another odd number of matches) AND there are 5 (or another odd number of teams), one team has to play one more match than the others. You can change which team shall play this extra match.
- NOTE: The matches must have been scheduled first!
- Here; Norwich has 4 matches and we want Arsenal to play 4 matches instead.
- Just drag Arsenal and drop onto Norwich. These two teams will now switch matches.
Symbolic in group boxes
- Name of the team
- Skill level (if set)
- Origninal category (if categories are joined)
- Number of matches