Most important about players
- You can choose if you want team leaders to register players
- Player lists are often used for awards ceremony
- Only those who are set as team leaders can register players
- You can have custom fields for players, such as allergy
- If a player is too old, this can be set in player registration and it is possible to upload disp note
How to activate player registration
Player settings are set from menu "Edit" - "Main settings" and scroll down to "Club, teams and players"
- Player registration is shown as default. You can hide this field if you do not need team leaders to register players.
- Choose if you want date of birth to be registered
- Choose if you want allergy fields to be selected
The look of the player registration window
- Enter role, typical "Player" or "Team leader"
- Enter players name
- If the player is too old, check on this box
- Enter data for allergy
- ..and if necessary enter allergy note.
- ..and remove buttons
Where are data from players shown
You will find players data from menu "Registrations"
- Enter "Show all players"
- You can make filter in the top row to select all with i.e gluten allergy
- Export to excel by this button