- Include field for general note and project summary in table
- Design the email which is sent to newly reg user
Definition of a project
An organisation can have unlimited projects to organise. Each project must have a start date and end date. Each project will contain one or several activities.
How to make a new project, edit a existing or activating?
- New project can be made in the "All projects" window
- Select organisation
- And click the "New" button to make a new..
- ..or edit to edit an existing.
- Just click on a row to activate (that is to work with)
Give access for users
The organisation admin will be set as the first and only person in the newly made activity.
There are three possible actions in order to give access to a new user:
- Enter the user email address directly in the "People" tab. If the user address exists in the common database cupassist_com.bruker"", this user will be added into "organizer.Person"
- User enter code given from the organisation resposible
- Enter a vacant user
Register in new project
..to be filled in..