Table criterias are used when tables are calculated after a result is saved. Most often, you will use your federation default criterias which also are default in TXO. In this case you do not need to change anything. But if you have other criterias, you must define them in the grid shown in image below.
- First of all, click on the category row which contains the table criterias you want to change. Note that several categories are likely to use the same criterias. And changing one category influence on the other categories.
- Click on the "New" button to add a criteria
- Click on the "Delete" button to remove a criteria.
- Remember to save the changes!
Start with click on the category row.
- Priority numbers are very important. For example ofte the summary of points have priority number 1.