The graphic visualizer has a lot of visual symbols. When you understand them, you are able to pin-point problem areas immediately.
- Red lines indicate collisions in matches for a team. This MUST be avoided!
- Green lines indicates too short match break for a team. The match break is set as a category parameter.
- A orange rectangle at lower right tell you the match is inside a restriction. In this case Russia is set to not play before 10AM but is by manual positioned at 08AM
- A orange rectangle at upper right tell you the match is positioned on an illegal field. Each category is set to play on one or more fields (category parameter).
- A yellow rectangle around the match tell you that the match is different in TX and on the web. It could hav been moved in TX and not transferred to web. TIP: Use the globe in the toolbar in the top of the visualizer to update web!
- A dark blue color on the match: If you double click on a match, all matches in that group will be dark blue. This is for you to easier see what matches belong to the group.
- A selected match is light brown. You can multiselect matches, if you want to move several at once.
- The number (1) is just the number of the round in the group.
More visual codes
- Red rectangle covering the right of the match box: Match is missing result and match end is passed in time with 5 minutes
- Orange hatch: Match is limited to not play in this time window. In this examplke one of the team in shown match is restricted to not play after 6PM.