In order to limit when teams, groups, categories, facilities, fields, referees etc shall have access to play, you must use "Restrictions". It is usual to use too many restrictions, which results in a play setup impossible to make.
So in short: First, make a restriction, then allocated this restriction to something.
Make a restriction
- First, enter the name of the restriction. This name should be descriptive, for example "Only play after 16:00".
- When the name is entered, use your left mouse button and drag a restriction rectangle (it will turn to red) indicating restricted periods.
NOTE: Press CTRL and then use your left mouse button to delete such periods.
- As you see, restrictions period turn to red.
- Periods with no restriction are shown as black areas.
- You can delete a restriction form the navigator pane in the bottom of the grid (red button -).
Allocate a restriction to a team, group, category etc.
- Select the restriction you want to allocate.
You can see what period this restriction has, in the graphic view to the right.
- Select the actual category, group or whatever (here it is allocated to a category)
- Click the "Allocate"- button to save this restriction to the selected object.
- If you want to delete all restrictions for all categories, groups, clubs and so on, click this button.
- If you want to delete restrictions for the selected object (here a category is selected), click this button.
NOTE: To delete a restriction for just one category (or group etc), click in the restriction name (to the left of (3), then click on the actual restriction which pop up, and press Delete key.
Sample of restriction shown in match visualizer
In match setup window, you will now see restriction for selected match.
NOTE: Restrictions are NOT shown if you select more than one match.
NOTE: Even if a restriction exists for a match, you can still place the match in restricted area. It is your decision.
- Click on one match
- See restrictions as an hatched area
This example show that the match 89 can not play from 6PM to 11PM