You can add up to 5 referees to each match. You can enter referees inside TX and on the web. You can choose to publish the referees on the public match schedule.
5 most important things to know!
- You can let referees register themselves on a web site. Then you can pick the referees you want and assign them to matches.
- You can assign referees both in TX or on the web, or you can do it both places. Many bigger tournaments prefer to assign referees on our web site, because several persons can then do the work together.
- Referees can be eighter shown or hide on public match setup sites
- Referees can most easy register results by TX app
- Referees can be paid for their matches by TX automatic invoice system.
In depth explanation
Enter meny "Scheduling" and the tab "Schedule referees"
- This is the match list, including columns for the referee roles which you have entered. The green one is the active one.
- Most often you want to assign persons as referees (not other teams). In this list you enter new referees. If the referees has registered themselves on the web, TX will download them without your influence.
- When you save a referee to a match (or several matches if multiselected), you must chooce the referee role first. The selected role will show as a green column in the match list.
- In sports like volleyball, another team can be the referee. In this tab you have a lot of such options.
- You can define a payment for each role in each category. For example, you can set 10E for main refreee in category Boys16. You can whenever you want, print a receipt to each referee.