You can add up to 5 referees to each match. You can enter referees inside TX and on the web. You can choose to publish the referees on the public match schedule.
5 most important things to know!
- You can let referees register themselves on a web site. Then you can pick the referees you want and assign them to matches.
- You can assign referees both in TX or on the web, or you can do it both places. Many bigger tournaments prefer to assign referees on our web site, because several persons can then do the work together.
- Referees can be eighter shown or hide on public match setup sites
- Referees can most easy register results by TX app
- Referees can be paid for their matches by TX automatic invoice system.
In depth explanation
Enter meny "Scheduling" and the tab "Schedule referees"
- This is the match list, including columns for the referee roles which you have entered. The green one is the active one. The active column is set by dropdown (5)
- Most often you want to assign persons as referees (not other teams). In this list you enter new referees. If the referees has registered themselves on the web, TX will download them without your influence.
- Sometimes you want to assign referee as another team, as winner of the last match and more. Click on this tab in such cases.
- Some actions is collected under the Referee functions button.
- When you save a referee to a match (or several matches if multiselected), you must chooce the referee role first. The selected role will show as a green column in the match list.
- The referee button will be active and..
- ...make the visualizer show matches with referee assigned with black left rectangle.
TIP referee payment: Click on Referee functions - Economy.
You can define a payment for each role in each category. For example, you can set 10E for main refreee in category Boys16. You can whenever you want, print a receipt to each referee.
You can assign a referee partner. In fact, this partner will be assigned as "Assistant referee 1". So a referee partner is just a fast way to enter a "Assistant referee 1".
- Click in column "Partner" and select the referee partner
- If you want to delete this partner, just click on the red X
TIP: You can delete a referee partner for all matches from "Referee functions" button, menu "Delete referee partner". Just remeber to select the correct row first (see red arrow below).