When you open TX, or click on the menu button "Start here", TX will check if som new data is enetered on the registration site on the web. If so, this data can be downloaded.
5 most important things to know!
- If possible, TX will suggest to switch a team which is withdrawn with a team which is moved from wait list.
- TX will suggest to delete matches if a team is withdrawn on the web
- You can make comments to easier remember what to do.
- You can print the list over all categories which TX reccommend you to reschedule one or several groups for.
- If no actions are necessary, this window will not show up at all.
In depth explanation
- If you want the new data to be downloaded, click the Yes button. Otherwise, you will not be asked before TX is restarted.
- If new data is found, a summary window is shown. In the upper part, you will get a summary of all the changes.
- In the middle, you will be reccommended the categories you must check if matches allready exists. Often you have to reschedule one or several groups.
- In some cases, TX can do some work for you. Just click on the button to the rigth if you wish to do what TX suggest.