Teams (competitors) are downloaded from your registration site on the web. We recommend to edit all competitor data on the web and then download to TX. You can download as often you want. No data inside TX will be lost.
5 most important things to know!
- All teams MUST be into one group.
- You can have 10 teams in one group, but still let them only play 4 matches. This can be a better solution if many teams belong to the same club.
- If a team is withdrawn, we recommend to withdraw the team by the registration site on the web and then download changes into TX.
- You can make restrictions for both teams, groups, fields and more. This simplify the match schedule because TX then know where to position the matches.
- You can assign fields on group level. As default, you assign fields at category level.
In depth explanation
- Enter number of matches you want each team to play...
- ...or enter the number of series. If you have 8 teams in one group, but want each team to play only 4 matches, you must enter 4 in column "Nr of matches"(1).
- After you have selected a category, you will see teams which are ungrouped in this box.
- Use + to add one group and - to reduce one group.
- Use the > to automatic position the teams into a group. If possible, teams from same club will be avoided.
- These boxes showing you the groups in the selected category, with the teams. You can drag-drop teams between groups, if you want to make a manual dividing.
- You can by automagic divide all teams into groups. Just click on this button and enter how many teams you want in each group.
- Two buttons just to change the size of the group boxes (6).
- Some actions to help you with teams (add new one, make anti-teams and more)
- Some actions to help you with the groups (switch number/letter, use playkey and more)
- Some actions to help you with the categories (join categories, ranking table and more)