A final play consists of two parts: Final play tree and final play matches. You MUST make a final play tree before you can make final play matches. TX give you soma default tree, but you can edit the tree to whatever you want.
5 most important things to know!
- You start with selecting a category, and the use TX wizard to make your tree. Do NOT start from scratch! TIP: It is a lot of tree allready made by others. Perhaps you can use them? See (7).
- After you have made this tree, you must position the matches. This is done in window "Scheduling".
- You can add matches (i.e.bronze-final) later without destroing the match schedule.
- TX will warn you if you try to make a tree which is illegal.
- Teams are filled in by automagic when a group is finished playing.
In depth explanation
- Select category to make the final play tree
- Start with this wizard, and make the tree as accurate as you can. Remember to click once more on this button to make B-play, C-play and so on for the same category.
- The tree is shown with boxes and lines. You right click to change whatever you want.
- The blue boxes are matches. Right click on a box to do some settings, change match name, delete it or more.
- The grey boxes are the teams which come from groups, i.e. number one group B (B1). Right click on the box to switch teams, delete or more.
- You can drag a "team" into a match box. Remember to delete a grey box before. A match can only have two teams!
- You can save a tree for later use. Perhaps you will find a tree which another person have made. This is mostly used in volleyball with complex final play tree.
- All blue boxes with a orange line crossing, are matches which are not been made (they exists only as dumb boxes in this tree). You can make matches of them here, or in the window "Scheduling".