In the startup page, you can changesome basic info about your tournament, such as name and license owner. But more important, you can select other tournaments.
5 most important things to know!
- You must have a valid license before you can do something with your tournament. The license is free of charge.
- A registration site for your tournament MUST be made on the net starting at www.profixio.com
You can NOT make this site inside TX as you could before.
- When the deadline for the tournament has expired, you start with downloading those data into TX
- You can send and receive cupfiles to your collegues
- You make the whole match schedule inside TX, nothing on the web
In depth explanation
- Click on this button to set a new name of your tournament. This name will show on the web site as well.
- You can change license owner, typically if you want someother club to take over the ownership for your tournament
- This is the place to select the license for this tournament. It is rarely you need to change this.
- You can search and download another license. You can download several licenses if you whish.
- Activate your tournament or select a new one. NOTE: This tab is showing the tournament files which are saved on your local hard disk.
- This tab shows tournament files sent to you. Maybe someone want you to evaluate the match schedule.
- Tab showing your backupfiles. TX is saving a backup before certain operations, such as deleting a lot of matches.
- This tab shows all your tournament which is on the web. Use this tab to download a tournament where the registration deadline is expired and you want to do the match schedule.
- Som extra tabs showing stuff of lesser interests.