This page contains the most basic data for a tournament. Here you enter dates, fields and category data. You can whenever you want edit this data, no mather how much you have done in other windows in TX.
5 most important things to know!
- Dates and categories (not fields and facilities) will be downloaded from the web BUT you must control and edit!
- You must ensure that you have correct tournament dates because the match schedule is limited to these dates.
- All categories must have one or more fields to play on! If you have one big 11-players field, and you want to divide it into 6 5-player fields, you must make 6 fields!
- Match length is very important. This length is included break to the next match! We call it a "slot".
- We recommend to use facilities if you have a tournament area spread on different locations.
Tournament dates, fields and categories
- Enter tournament start date...
- ..and how many hours you want this day to last. TIP: It is better to enter a longer day than a to short day!
- For more actions, click on this button.
- Enter all the fields you have availible. If you split one full size field into 3 smaller, then you enter all 3 fields. TIP; In "Field actions" you can let TX make x number of fields by automagic.
- Select the facility this field is located to. NOTE: You can add/edit facilities in "Field actions".
- Some functions regarding fields and facilities.
- Enter catgory code and description, typical "B10 - Boys born 2017 or later"
- Enter match length. this is INCLUDED the match break to the next match.
- Match break is number of matches a team must wait after a match is finished. It is rarely popular to let a team play several matches without any breaks.
- More actions for a category.
- Each category must be assigned one or several fields to play on.
- Team in a catagory can be set to play for example 2 matches saturday and 3 matches sunday. If you do not set any numbers here, other parameters will define when to play.