First of all - the admin link!
The admin link gives you access to all the pages you need. So, get the admin link and you're ready to go!
Printing match cards
From the admin site, enter menu "Match schedule" - "Result registration".
- Make a filter, for example on a date...
- ...or an a category
- Click on this checkbox to select all
- Print your matchcard from here (4x1 = 4 card on one A4-page)
Printing match reports
Printing player list pr team
From the admin site, enter menu "Registrations" - "Players for each team".
- Make a filter on category, club or whatever if you want
- Check the select all box
- Print "Playerlist 1x1"
From the admin site, enter menu "Match schedule" - "Result registration". More info here.
- Enter the match number ( from the matchc card) or..
- ..click on the match number
- Entyer the home...
- ..and away results
- Click the Save-button
- NOTE: There are several important changes you can do in the tab list here. Take a look!
Some few tip from us
When your tournament is upcoming, we want to inform you of some few activities. Probably, not all of these activities are of big importance for you, so please just make your selection :-)
- The Profixio app is a very nice app to register results into. As a referee you can log in and get your matches
- Print your match card as late as impossible because changes are likely to happen as tournament start is approaching
- If you must do some major changes in your schedule before tournament starts (as joining groups or make several new matches), you must use the TXO scheduler. Just publish the changes to the web when done, and remember to inform the team leaders.
- If you have final play in some categories, pleas notice the table ranking criterias. If you do not follow your federation rules, you MUST change the criterias inside TXO.