Version 9.4.40 - 27.06.2018
- Improved code to assign referee (more warnings if collision)
Version 9.4.38 - 07.06.2018 (slow install)
- Update of framework from Developer Express (technical update)
- Changed download wait panel to not close before all data is downloaded
- Changed report view to show on smaller monitors
- Change beach license update to not update unnecessary
Version 9.4.35 - 09.05.2018
- Prepared for last functions in the upcoming new register site
- Changed import av players for NVBF - beach
- Included easier order of support for your tournament
- Faster download of cupfiles sent to you from your collegues or from suppor
Version 9.4.33 - 27.04.2018
- Included possibility to choose teams from different categories (not only different groups) in a custom made match
- Better information to user when tournament is loading
- Improved import of registered referees from web register site
- Easier ordering av extended support phone during tournament
Version 9.4.32 - 24.04.2018
- Included translation to norwegian
- Improved league play in final play
Version 9.4.30 - 11.04.2018
- Improved round robin code to be faster
- Included automatic fix if groups are not in correct order (group 1-2-4-5 is now 1-2-3-4)
- Changed automatic seeding for NVBF to not be so automatic
- Improved finalplay tree when using league play as part of final play
Version 9.4.28 - 06.04.2018
- Improved distribution of home and away matches.
- Changed some code for final play with only seed players
- Changed import of matches from Excel template to accept more unusual date and time values (typical time 10:30 can now be 10-30, 1030, 10_30)
Version 9.4.27 - 28.03.2018
- Included better functionality for anly league play in a tournament which is running only with cup play.
- Included visual warning if fields or date intervals are hidden in the graphic visualizer.
Version 9.4.26 - 22.03.2018
- Improved the visualizer so you can click on a match and directly drag it into a new position. It does not need two clicks anymore.
- Improved dowloading of teams from web to be faster
- The result registration site on web has been improved. Now you can decide to show tables, results etc in the result registration window.
Version 9.4.25 - 15.03.2018
- Improved the visualizer (match graphic view) to easier see the teams who are playing in a match.
- More license information for use by the federations so it is easier to get license code to their club users
- Fixed a bug when deleting lines from league play in the final play window
- Preparation for the new registration site on the web (coming very soon)
Version 9.4.23 - 01.03.2018
- Improved data for matchcard on web, in particular match length. Enter match length data in form "Category". More info here.
- Faster respons when entering referees.
Version 9.4.20 - 21.02.2018
- Because of major changes in the registration site on web, one update pr week is planned for TX until mars 15.
Version 9.4.17 - 15.02.2018
- Fixed a wrong view of players in beach volleyball
- Faster downloading of teams from web
Version 9.4.16 - 05.02.2018
- Better functionality for switching teams or replacing one team with another
- Fixed a bug in a report for beach volleyball to show match start time and not match end time...
- Improved code when using play keys so match order is no exactly as the play key define
- Referees are from now always transferred to the match setup site for volleyball
- Basic restrictions are now automatic made so it is faster to (as example) assign a category not to play at sunday.
Version 9.4.12 - 25.01.2018 (not obligatory)
- Updated settings in graphics visualizer to better show/no show all warning lines etc
Version 9.4.11 - 23.01.2018
- Updated more code for new SPORTING schedule engine for better schedules.
- Include norwegian and swedish translation when using grids
- Changed some code to get faster updating of matches from TX to the web
Version 9.4.4 - 16.01.2018
- Updated code for new SPORTING schedule engine for better schedules.
- Improved code for faster update of visualizer when working with +1000 matches
- Improved system for running unschedule matches tournaments (typical winter leagues).
Version 9.4.1 - 08.01.2018
- Changed the referee view so it is updating more efficient
- Changed system for playkey so it works better within the new scheduling.
Version 9.4.0 - 04.01.2018
- New mathematical SPORTING for match schedule, revision 0.5 is included. Even if this is in its very early state, it is better than the old "engine". And it has no problem with anti-virus software!
- Improved system to advice you what to do when late changes is detected on the registration site. A new window is showing you this advices.
Version 9.3.14 - 20.12.2017
- Improved algortihm to better distribute which team are home and away
- Improved system to save cupdata if Windows crash
- Report customized to Storvreta
Version 9.3.13 - 28.11.2017
- Volleyball reports now include referee name no matter type of referee
- TX suggest to switch teams if new teams are registered on web and other are withdrawn
- Better system for making match comments which shall be shown on web
- Home and away team can now be switch from the match admin web site (see bottom row of the grids (tableviews)
- Volleyball: Seeding is changed to be not so smart that it became stupid...
- Swedish VB: Included some smartness to automatic suggest correct number of groups divided with team based on ranking/entry points
Version 9.3.10 - 16.11.2017
- New menu in admin site on the web showing basic settings.
- Beach VB and VB: Fix in final results scheme. Some positions were calculated wrong resulting in incorrect ranking points.
- Start and end time for a day can be set whatever time you like. Click here for info.
- Much faster startup window when click on button "Start here"
Version 9.3.9 - 31.10.2017
- New sub menu to Output general - Match statistics
This new window list some basics data of your tournament. Try and see:-)
- Make vacant team directly from "Participants - Groups" window
Just click on "Make vacant team" if you are expecting a new team but you do not know name etc yet. Later you can easily switch between this vacant team and the new, real team.
- Now TX is starting 30% faster than before
- A lot of new functions in "Schedule actions" (this menu)
Version 9.3.4 - 16.10.2017 - CRITICAL UPDATE
- HUGE TECHNICAL CHANGE!
Because of a new demanded type of "code signing", we must produce TX in a new version called TX9. This is to avoid virus software to tamper with setup files.
a) You must install TX9 from this location: https://www.profixio.com/setup/tx9
b) If the setup do not delete icon on your desktop naming "Tournament TX", please delete this icon. Only icon with "Tournament TX9" shall be shown. Click here for norwegian screenshot.
NOTE: You do NOT need to remove the old TX before installation.
Version 9.1.8 - 26.05.2017
- TECHNICAL CHANGE: We had to change some data regarding sending cupfile to another computer. This is why sending cupfiles did not work as espected 25. and 26. september
- Beach VB: It is now possible to easier assign fields to groups
- You can now choose to not show which teams are playing in final play in selected match(es).
- Standard VB: Better search code to get correct teams in ranking tournaments (easier to make a result standing)
Version 9.1.6 - 15.09.2017
- BUGFIX: League play for volleyball is fixed. League play did not show ranking tables and calculation of team into final play did not work in all scenarios.
- If a group is missing fields to play on, the group will now get the category fields by automagic.
Version 9.1.5 - 05.09.2017
- You can choose to show ranking table on the web. Now all categories have hidden ranking table as default. When a final play tree is made for the category, the ranking table will show by automagic. Too many tournaments have shown ranking tables for categories with players which are not old enough.
- The table views (the Excel look-a-like tables) now show important columns with an asterix (*). Pay attention to these columns!
- Rewritten code to avoid TX to make problems with match results if several PC is running TX result registration. BUT: We do not recommend several TX instances against one and same tournament!
Version 9.1.2 - 22.08.2017
- Rewritten code for using TX only for cup play (that is no group play, only seeded persons directly into final play). This is not finished because result registration on web do NOT work!
- Button for ordering support service during tournament is now improved with confirming messages and phone number to support showing in left side of TX (list box "messages from support")
- NOTE Teams shall NOT be entered into TX, only by registration site on web. If you enter team directly in TX, the team wil not get any invoice and will not show up in the economy summary on web. They will not appear in the app as a searcable team.
- Improved system for cupfiles on your disk, so only the latest will show up. Use "Get backup" if you want to return to an earlier version.
Version 9.1.0 - 18.08.2017
- Improved algoritm to avoid team from same club to meet if posssible. You do not need to do anything to activate this. If tournament is using seeding, no algoritm is used.
- Matches in graphic visualizer is shown with a line (-) if team from same club play against each other.
- Improved speed in the graphic visualizer when assign referees to matches.
- You can hide a match on the web by right click on a match in match list table.
- Improved visual and text warnings in final play tree window if something is wrong.
Version 9.0.21 - 02.08.2017
- Updated ranking calculation for Swedish Volleyball
- Included round by round match scheduling
- Removed possibility to order licens through TX. License can now only be ordered when making a new tournament from www.profixio.com
- TX wil inform by automagic if new data is entered on the registration site (ex new team registered)
- If you change something in the match schedule, TX can now select only the changed data and transfer them to the web.
Version 9 MAIN UPDATE - 01.07.2017
Version 9 include a total refresh and redesign of all windows in TX.
Now, only 40% of all windows are left, making TX much easier to work with!
New support sites are made and videos are being made during this autumn.
Verson 0.1 of SINTEF mathematical match schedule algoritm is included.