Link to the tournament registration page
We recommend that the link opens the registration solution in a new tab (possibly a new window).
TIP: Write something like this as link text: "Click here to sign up for the cup!"
Link to the tournament's admin page
You should have received a link to your admin page. This link is cryptic and contains username and code to log in.
Do not distribute this link to anyone other than those who need it in the committee!
TIP: Email the link to yourself and you'll have it for later!
Here's an example of admin link (so you know how it looks):
Here's how to find the admin link from the TX program.
What do I need to do as an administrator before everything is ready to receive sign ups?
There are a few things to check (all are important!):
- Click on the menu "Settings" - "Settings.
- Turn on or off if you want the tournament to be visible. If you set it to hidden = yes, it will not appear on our website www.profixo.com/reg
- Scroll down and fill in / change data in the fields you want.
- If you need more settings, you will find a window with all the settings to the right of each frame on this page.
TIP: When everything is ready, preferably test-enroll so you see everything working properly!
Some important things to check that we know are easy to forget
- Do you use invoices with KIDand OCR? If so, contact Profixio support!
- Have you entered the correct account number to show on the invoice to the registered team?
- Have you set the correct deadlines for registering teams and possibly ordering services?
- If you want to use a waiting list to prevent too many layers in one class, have you entered the maximum number of layers?
What is "Login to TX Tournament"?
At the bottom of the email you will find the link to your homepage to create match setup. There are email addresses that have access to use in the TXO program. TXO is the solution you need to create the actual match setup after the registration deadline has expired. Here's how to get started with TXO..